Stoke on Trent
Please contact for details
Call for details
9th May 2017
The role is temporary ongoing which could lead to a permanent role for the right candidate
If successful, you will be working within an assembly environment assembling products in accordance with specific customer requirements.
Duties will include:
- Working either on your own or as part of a team under the direction of the supervisor.
- Selecting product components to suit the individual or bulk order details.
- Assembly of the finished product.
- Checking the quality and alignment of the finish items.
- Ensuring that you work in safe manner at all times and that all safety and quality requirements are met.
- Stacking / packing finished products ready for dispatch to customers.
Job Type: Full-time