We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Area Cleaning Supervisor, you must be flexible as some occasional weekend work will be required to cover multiple sites within Staffordshire and surrounding areas.
Candidates must have relevant cleaning and management experience, excellent communication and customer service skills and Health and Safety awareness.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that the cleaning schedule for all buildings and areas is carried out satisfactory.
- To ensure that any client queries are dealt with effectively and quickly ensuring client satisfaction.
- Identify areas of improvement within your business area in relation to productivity, improvement in allocation of hours and any other areas that effect monthly results.
- Carry out Cleaning standards in Health and Safety audits.
- To arrange cover in absence of cleaners and arrange holiday cover.
- To ensure correct time keeping / attendance
- Ensure that all weekly and monthly Timesheets are collated and returned by the appropriate deadlines and as per payroll instructions.
- To meet with management regularly with a prepared report updating on any issues that they have resolved or issues that need to be raised to a higher level.
- To ensure that all stock on site is properly managed and that all monthly stocktaking reports are completed correctly.
- To ensure that all staff have completed an induction and identify any retraining needs of employees.
- To ensure cleaning supplies and equipment are used in the correct standard.
- To ensure all employees report to work in uniform.
- To ensure all equipment is stored correctly and is in good working order and highlight areas of concern in this area.
- To ensure that any site specific security procedures are followed correctly.
- Take part in staff meetings and hold health and safety tool box talks.
- Carry out staff appraisals and highlight any disciplinary issues in line with company procedures.
Area Cleaning Supervisor: 2 years